The Fullscreen API allows web applications to present itself or the part of itself in the fullscreen mode, without browser UI elements visible. It also serves as the prerequisite state for the orientation lock.
- Returns a boolean indicating whether the fullscreen mode is available and allowed.
- Requests a fullscreen mode display for a given
element. Returns a
Promiseresolved when the request was successful.
- Returns a reference to the element currently being displayed in the fullscreen mode.
- Exits the fullscreen mode.
- An event fired when the fullscreen mode has been entered or exited.